The Exclusive IT Seminar: Call for Paper
Seminar Date: Aug 15-20, 2021
Location: 2275, Tumkur Road, Yeshwantpur , Bengaluru , KA India
Organizing Committee and Major Sponsorship: Annanta Source LLC
Application Start Date: 26-01-2021 00:00
The TheBengaluruDEV is a premier IT-Technical forum for presenting and discussing the most recent and significant technical research contributions in the field of everchanging engineering space. We invite high quality and unique submissions of technical research papers describing original and unpublished results of software engineering research. We welcome submissions addressing topics across the full spectrum of Engineering subjects as well considering the requirements that solves the problems faced in day to day applications, that includes, but not limited to:
IT & System
Each paper submitted to the TheBangaloreDev will be evaluated based on the following criteria:
- Technology: The major extent of the selection process includes individual research work and its advantages in real-time applications.
- Significance: The extent to which the paper’s contributions in leveraging the technology and providing results through online tools.
- Novelty: The extent to which the contribution is sufficiently original and is clearly explained with respect to the state-of-the-art
- Verifiability: The extent to which the paper includes sufficient information to support independent verification or replication of the paper’s claimed contributions
- Presentation: The extent to which the paper’s quality of writing meets the standards of the company, including clear descriptions and explanations, adequate use of the English language, absence of major ambiguity, clearly readable figures and tables, and adherence to the formatting instructions provided below
Reviewers will carefully consider all of these criteria during the review process, and as a result, high-quality papers may vary considerably in their type of contribution. For example, one paper could provide an extensive replication of prior work while another could describe a highly novel approach supported by non-trivial experimentation or empirical analysis